Trainer Facilitated Learning Program
Trainer Facilitated Learning is where students are encouraged to take more control of their learning process.
This is the most time-efficient way to gain your Certificate of Competency.
The trainer’s role becomes that of a facilitator and organiser providing resources and support to learners.
The facilitator –
- Enhances learning for everyone through discussions and other activities
- Provides opportunities for members of the group to share knowledge and learn from one another
- Spends most of the time asking questions, encouraging others to speak and answering learners’ questions during activities
The Trainer Faciltated Learning Program will be conducted in the QMTS Training Rooms from 0900 to 1500 each day of the course. Outside these training room hours students will have access to a trainer/facilitator available via phone (Mon to Fri 0900 – 1700) or email and text (at any time) for additional support.
QMTS Training’s team of faciltators are industry-experienced, highly qualified Trainer/Facilitators
Students will receive:
- Access to our online Student Learning Portal, which contains the Structured Learning Plan and includes all learning materials and resources, on-line assessments and practical observation assessments required to complete the course.
- Directed workplace learning activities